The 10 most beautiful pools at Lake Garda
The perfect complement to the beautiful beaches around Lake Garda is a wonderfully refreshing pool right in front of the hotel. The most beautiful pools at Lake Garda complete every beach holiday and invite you to dream!
The water in the pool is crystal clear and promises a refreshing break. The sunbeams dance on its surface, and if you stretch out comfortably on a deckchair and close your eyes, you will hear a gentle splashing...
We have looked for accommodation on Lake Garda that offers enticing, beautifully designed and unique pool. Here are the results.
Discover our 10 most beautiful pools at Lake Garda:
1. The beautiful pool of the Color Hotel Style & Design****S in Bardolino invites you to relax. The stylish furnishings of the hotel continue at the pool, ensuring fun for young and old.
© Color Hotel Style & Design
2. The Quellenhof Luxury Resort***** in the picturesque village of Lazise on the south-eastern shore of Lake Garda welcomes you with fist-class service and an exclusive ambience. There are 4 outdoor pools and a natural bathing pond for you to take a dip in the cool water.
© Quellenhof Luxury Resort
3. The Boffenigo Panorama & Experience Hotel****S is located in the green hills of Costermano, just 3 km from Lake Garda. Here, surrounded by absolute tranquillity and the beauty of nature, you will spend pleasant hours in the pool and sunbathing in a deckchair.
© Boffenigo Panorama & Experience Hotel
4. The panoramic pool on the roof of the Hotel Kristal Palace****S keeps its promise! Due to the hotel's location in Riva del Garda, you can enjoy the view of Lake Garda and the impressive mountain landscape. In the evening, the roof terrace becomes a trendy lounge bar.
© Tonelli Hotels - Kristall Palace
5. The Hotel Bellevue San Lorenzo****S is located in Malcesine, nestled in a park with old olive trees, magnolias and cypresses. A highlight of the Adults-Only hotel is undoubtedly the infinity pool with a unique lake view.
© Hotel Bellevue San Lorenzo
6. The AktivHotel SantaLucia**** in Torbole is situated in the middle of a 3,000 m² garden with palm and olive trees. It offers its guests all-round holiday pleasure – also thanks to two new heated swimming pools. One of the two has two 25-metre lanes for swimmers, the other invites you to splash around and relax.
© AktivHotel SantaLucia
7. At Camping Villaggio Europa Silvella, near San Felice del Benaco, there is fun for the little ones and relaxation for the adults! This diverse swimming area with different pools is a paradise for families.
© Camping Villaggio Europa Silvella
8. The Garda Resort Village in Peschiera del Garda is a spacious holiday complex with holiday flats and two large pools in the middle of a beautiful park. Ideal for families and water fans!
© Garda Resort Village
9. Agriturismo dei Grippi is located in Sona, between Lake Garda and the historic centre of Verona. A large park with swimming pool, a children's pool and a snack bar await you here. The use of the pool, parasols, sun loungers and bathing towels is free of charge.
© Agriturismo dei Grippi
10. Thanks to its idyllic location between lake and mountain, the Hotel Baia Verde**** on the Monte Baldo slope in Malcesine offers a very special ambience for your holiday. Of course, an attractive pool is not to be missed!
© Hotel Baia Verde